Site Survey and Analysis of Water and Wastewater Plants | DESCCO Water Treatment Construction
At DESCCO Water Treatment Construction, we pride ourselves on our ability to keep our finger on the pulse of the water and wastewater treatment plant world. If you value your reputation as a safe, efficient, and cost-effective water or wastewater treatment plant, DESCCO recommends having your facility professionally surveyed and analyzed today.
The Dangers of an Unmaintained Water or Wastewater Treatment Plant
Every community relies on their local water or wastewater treatment plant. That’s why it is so important to ensure that your plant is properly maintained to the highest-standards of safety, efficiency, and cost-effectiveness.
In a poorly maintained water or wastewater treatment plant, the potential for danger ranges in severity from simple slips, trips, and falls, to the inhalation and release of hazardous gases. In addition, facilities with older, run-down equipment, layouts, and materials may be costing you hundreds of thousands of dollars in operation costs.
In addition to recommending safer, more efficient, and multiple cost-saving improvements, we can also deploy our professional team to maintain your plant via the following services:
- Pump service or replacement
- Grit chambers maintenance in wastewater treatment plants
- Oxidation ditch maintenance in wastewater treatment plants
- Aeration tank maintenance in sewage treatment plants
- Annual preventive service and maintenance programs
- Crane lifting services
- Metal fabrication and repair
- Concrete repair and replacement
- Process piping
- Excavation and underground utilities
- Building repair and maintenance
- Motor replacement and repair
- Steel tank repairs
- Grit removal in wastewater treatment
- Piping modifications or repairs
- Equipment refurbishing or upgrading
- Equipment sampling
- General construction services such as renovations, buildings, handrails, walkways, and more.
The Many Current Issues Facing Water and Wastewater Treatment Plants
In the modern world of water and wastewater treatment plant planning, design, construction, and maintenance, there are many things to keep track of to ensure your plant is truly operating at peak efficiency and safety.
The Department of Environmental Protection (DEP) has recently updated their regulations surrounding the safe and effective removal of sewage, stormwater, and industrial waste. Details regarding these guidelines can be found right here.
At DESCCO, our site survey and needs analysis report can evaluate current plant operations and identify any plant issues before recommending ways to improve them in accordance with new DEP regulations. Our report will accomplish the following goals:
- Identify upgrades required to meet new DEP discharge regulations
- Identify maintenance inefficiencies
- Identify possible buildings and grounds improvements
- Perform energy auditing
- Evaluate cost of labor for plant operations
- Recommend procedures for improved plant operations
- Recommend equipment upgrades for improved plant operations
- Recommend ways to optimize plant energy efficiency
In fact, DESCCO is so adept at survey and analysis, that we can apply our knowledge and services to a variety of different markets including food processing, chemical, pharmaceutical, beverage, manufacturing, animal processing, pre-treatment facilities, landfills, recycling, municipal waste and water, agriculture, and many more!
How DESCCO Can Help You With Your Water and Wastewater Treatment Plant Needs Today?
Are you familiar with the latest technologies and equipment in the world of water and wastewater treatment plants? Have you considered incorporating more efficient motors that can help you save money and reduce energy use?
DESCCO Water Treatment Construction has spent years accumulating knowledge of every aspect of water and wastewater treatment plant planning, design, construction, and maintenance, and we’re more than ready to assist you.
Our professional team will survey and analyze your site and recommend any upgrades it may require in order to help our clients meet the latest DEP discharge regulations while simultaneously reducing plant operation costs. Contact us at 610-944-0404 today to get started!